Clambandpogird Admin replied

291 weeks ago

The Medabots Full Movie Download In Hindi

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c In the year 2122, Ikki and children like him have pet robots called medabots, with A.I. (artificial intelligence) capabilities. They take their medabots and robattle against each other until a champion medabot team is determined.
10-year-old Ikki Tenrio has always dreamed about becoming a top-ranked medafighter, and now that he has his own medabot he can finally pursue his dream.
Wow! it's been so long since i last heard about this show, i used to watch it every weekend or whatever when it was on. I think i was in 4th or 5th grade when it came out, i was immediately drawn to the story, and how clever it was.<br/><br/>I forgot a lot about this show, since it only lasted for two seasons, i don't remember why i stopped watching it, maybe it was because it did'nt show, or i lost interest.<br/><br/>The storyline is cool, i like how he helps his trainer out when they get into trouble.<br/><br/>Great show, I'm sad that it only last for a short period of time, maybe ill look it up on Ebay and see if it's there for sale I give it 8 out of 10.
I can't believe this anime has been around for over a year and I'm just now finding out about it! This series is great. The earlier episodes were very funny, while the older to recent episodes are very interesting.<br/><br/>"Medabots" is about a kid named Ikki (or how the closed-captioning person spells it in many earlier episodes: "Ikky") who buys a Medabot named Metabee and battle other Medabots while lots of stuff happens between and around all of the battles. For example: trouble at school, out of school, at home, or problems with the loser-posse knownthe "Rubberobos." It's based equally on Medabot fighting,it is on other interesting things.<br/><br/>Artificial Intelligence fighters in the year 2122. "Now _I've_ seen it all!" It could be a possibility though…

Paula Peril: Mystery of the Crystal Falcon online freeKimi o matsu full movie online freeRoute 666 download moviesDaniel Needs to Fight for His Life 720p torrentThe Daniel Has to Think of Better Ways to Deal with Nathan Before Acting on His RageRobotech movie download in mp4Episode 1.8 tamil dubbed movie downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download FirangiDead Rising 2: Case West movie free download hdEpisode 4.5 in hindi download free in torrent

last edited 213 weeks ago by Clambandpogird
Please log in to post a reply.