Clambandpogird Admin replied

293 weeks ago

The Maze Runner Online Free

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Thomas wakes up in a strange elevator, with memories lost and no idea what is going to happen. He is accepted into a glade full of other teenage boys who call themselves "Gladers." After learning about the Maze that surrounds them all, Thomas becomes obsessed with finding a way out, which could mean certain death.
Awakening in an elevator, remembering nothing of his past, Thomas emerges into a world of about thirty teenage boys, all without past memories, who have learned to survive under their own set of rules in a completely enclosed environment, subsisting on their own agriculture and supplies. With a new boy arriving every thirty days, the group has been in "The Glade" for three years, trying to find a way to escape through the Maze that surrounds their living space (patrolled by cyborg monsters named 'Grievers'). They have begun to give up hope when a comatose girl arrives with a strange note, and their world begins to change with the boys dividing into two factions: those willing to risk their lives to escape and those wanting to hang onto what they've got and survive.
This is a very good Movie. The acting is pretty solid and it´s very alike the book. (For those who read the book) you probably wonder: "Why are they not telepathic?!" i do that to, it´s a bit sad that it is not in the Movie but i would still give it a solid 8.
**** Major spoilers of the ending and plot of the next moviewell!!! ****<br/><br/>A meeting somewhere safe in a post-apocalypse world<br/><br/>Leader: We need a cure for this disease. We need it now! It's gotten out of control.<br/><br/>Project manager: I have an idea. Let's build a maze.<br/><br/>L: What for?<br/><br/>PM: To study survivors. We will put them inside the maze and study their brain activities under certain scenarios from a distance.<br/><br/>L: Are you kidding? Why don't we study it in a lab, where we have superior equipment?<br/><br/>PM: Right. Maybe we can read their brain activities with micro-transmitter implants. They can do voodoo magic I don't have to explain.<br/><br/>L: But why should we severely limit our technology? Well… fine. What kind of a maze?<br/><br/>PM: Enormous, at least a couple kilometers wide, with 100 ft high walls. And it will reconfigure itself periodically.<br/><br/>L: Reconfigure? 100ft?<br/><br/>PM: Yes, we will build tons of moving massive stone walls, put gigantic hydraulics, motors and generators. Energy needs and maintenance should be negligible.<br/><br/>L: *sigh* Where shall we build it?<br/><br/>PM: In the middle of desert sir, where the working temperatures are infernal, roads and rails are blocked, and transportation costs are high.<br/><br/>L: Not underground?<br/><br/>PM: Of course not, because we will need a lush forest inside the maze.<br/><br/>L: How will that work?<br/><br/>PM: We will plant some trees and hope it will rain enough to keep the green.<br/><br/>L: And what workforce would build it? We have enough problems with decreasing population already.<br/><br/>PM: We will usemany survivor peoplewe can to get it donequicklypossible.<br/><br/>L: Then what? Who will we put in there?<br/><br/>PM: Teenagers.<br/><br/>L: Why? Do they have some significance older people don't have? Why not 20 or 25 years old people?<br/><br/>PM: I'll come back to you on that sir, but I feel like we should put teenagers in there… Each month one at a time.<br/><br/>L: Why one?<br/><br/>PM: Because we will brainwash the rest and study them in a lab first.<br/><br/>L: Why not study them in the lab in the first place?<br/><br/>PM: But sir, then the maze would be unnecessary, wouldn't it?<br/><br/>L: That's circular argumentation! *sigh* Whatever. Then what?<br/><br/>PM: We will open and close the maze every day and release giant, genetically modified spider-scorpion creatures every night to kill any escapees. They'll be injected with the virus.<br/><br/>L: Sacrificing some of the last of survivors of humanity we study and invest lots of time in would be acceptable. And we might ignore the danger of uncontrolled spreading of the virus I guess. So, do we have them creatures in stock?<br/><br/>PM: No sir. We have to develop the technology first and breed themwell.<br/><br/>L: I see. And that's the only way to study these teenagers? What about their hormones? If we put them all in one place they'll populate like rabbits.<br/><br/>PM: See sir? We will put only boys in the maze. There'll be no girls.<br/><br/>L: What?!? Why shall we halve the "guinea pigs" we have?<br/><br/>PM: You haven't heard the best part yet. We'll put the girls in the second maze.<br/><br/>L: What second maze?<br/><br/>PM: We'll build another maze just like this one, justexpensive and elaborate, and put the girls there.<br/><br/>L: And how long will we keep them there?<br/><br/>PM: As longit takes until they escape. Years, decades if necessary.<br/><br/>L: What if they decide not to escape or those monsters kill them?<br/><br/>PM: Sometimes science needs sacrifices sir. And if they decide to stay, we'll help them escape after a while.<br/><br/>L: Then why do we have to wait for years? What do we do in the meantime?<br/><br/>PM: I'm sure rest of the world can survive the virus in safe, isolated environments until we've finished building the mazes and carried on with the tests.<br/><br/>L: Why don't we study those safe environments and the other survivors?<br/><br/>PM: But sir, a self-reconfiguring maze with teenagers and monsters is much cooler, isn't it?<br/><br/>L: Only in a movie! Tell me what do we do with the escapees?<br/><br/>PM: We'll study their biology with our equipment and develop a vaccine for the virus in our labs sir.<br/><br/>L: Then why don't we invest all our efforts into biological study instead? Whatever. You're not much of a scientist are you?<br/><br/>PM: No sir, I'm just a project manager. I workedbook author before my career switch. Trust me, I know what I'm doing.<br/><br/>…and on and on…<br/><br/>L: Sounds plausible, your idea is our best hope. It's a bulletproof plan. Our governments, economy, transportation and communication are collapsed but I'll ignore our scientists' opinions and give youmuch resourcesyou need. I got you covered. Let's start.<br/><br/>Had they not tried to explain the premise, it would be much much better for the sake of the movie.
Aside from some uneven handling of the cast, Ball competently styles the action sequences throughout the film and capitalizes on his VFX expertise with pulse-pounding scenes tracking the Runners through the Maze battling Grievers.
Thomas and Teresa do not speak to each other telepathically in the film.<br/><br/>Teresa doesn't go into a coma.<br/><br/>Teresa and Thomas first speak to each other in a tree top post.<br/><br/>Thomas uses a stinger from a killed griever to stab himself.<br/><br/>WICKED (World In Chaos: Killzone Experiment Department) is called WCKD in the movie.<br/><br/>"WICKED is Good" is not written on Teresa's arm.<br/><br/>In the film the outer sections of the maze are numbered from 1 to 8. Every night when the maze changes, it opens up a new section.<br/><br/>The key code needed to get out of the maze is a strand of numbers instead of words and it's a sequence based on a pattern of changes of the maze's outer sections.<br/><br/>The griever hole is not a void/cliff. Instead is a door/hole in the wall (seen on trailers).<br/><br/>Gally uses a gun to kill Chuck. Then, using a spear, Minho strikes and hits Gally on the chest.<br/><br/>Instead of being taken away from the Maze by bus, the gladers leave in a helicopter.<br/><br/>In the book it never rains in the maze, but in the movie it does.<br/><br/>The Serum does not come on the regular delivery via the box, instead it comes with Teresa, two of them, and they it use to cure Alby and Thomas from the stinger venom.<br/><br/>The sky of the glade/maze is not 'fabricated'. The whole structure is actually in open sky and it can be seen at the end of the movie,the helicopter flies by. And with that, the sky does not turn grey.<br/><br/>Gally is never being taken by a griever, but he does get stung.<br/><br/>All the scientists are already dead when the gladers get to the facility.<br/><br/>Ben is a runner in the film and he gets stung by a griever at day time when he enters the maze by himself.<br/><br/>There are no beetle blades in the movie.<br/><br/>Teresa shows up on the fourth day instead of second and she awakens later at that same day.
Hot Pursuit full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pTierra sangrienta song free downloadLast Passenger full movie in hindi 720pfree download Axwell Ingrosso: Can't Hold Us DownChange of Heart full movie hd 1080p downloadActs of Violence full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieCaught in the Spider's Den movie in tamil dubbed downloadThe Zone full movie hd 1080pthe Cassius: Feeling for You hindi dubbed free downloadCitizen Caine hd full movie download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Clambandpogird
Please log in to post a reply.